Monday 28 February 2011

It's Ready

Hey, I finished the line drawing for a new illustration. I hope to start coloring it tomorrow, I want to complete this one and start a new one right after because I feel like I'm in a great mood for drawing.
Anyway, the story behind it will be published on the Flickr, if I decide to put it there once it's done. Sometimes I feel like I don't wanna put everything I do on Flickr; but since I cleaned it and removed lots of old stuff, it looks a little empty. 
Meh, I guess I'll think about a solution -a voice in my head says "draw more!" that would solve the problem-.

Enough fuss, here's the line drawing.


As you can see, the ducks are different than the one I posted some days ago, there are a couple of things to do in the background but it's pretty much ready. I want to make some more experiments with lightning in this one.

That's it, check these cool songs by shoegaze band Weekend, I love Monday Morning's haunty introduction.
Talk soon, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment