Friday 18 May 2012

Some sketches

Untitled by det.roc.boi
Untitled, a photo by det.roc.boi on Flickr.
Here are some sketches of characters for my new sci-fi comic, since I don't know if they'll make their way to the comic I'm posting them here.
The first one on the left is a villain inspired by Kirby's ones he has no name so I'm calling him Kirbo.
The curly girl is Virtua Mondo, I like her a lot thus she may be redesigned a little bit and make it as a double crossing agent and a love interest for the main character.
Last one is some sort of warlock/counsellor for the enemy mob.

I'll start working on a new short comic these days, it's a story that's been sitting in my drawer for a while and I want to pick it up before focusing on the sci-fi comic, so updates soon.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment